For some reason only they understand, Kindle is not making most of the summaries available for purchase outside US. But if you want to read it on kindle, here is a way to do it.
- Buy the summary on Pothi.com and send me a mail at email@example.com with the order number.
- I will send you the mobi file that can be loaded to your kindle.
Alternatively, you can also choose to receive it directly on your device through Send-to-Kindle e-mail address.
- For this add firstname.lastname@example.org to your approved personal document e-mail list.
- Then e-mail me your Send-to-Kindle e-mail address and Pothi.com order number. I will mail the mobi file to your Kindle e-mail address. By default the document will appear in your “Archived” collection. Sync the device to download it.
I know it isn’t as convenient as one-click Kindle buying. But it isn’t as complicated either. Give it a try 🙂
- 10 Features of Kindle Touch You Might Not Know About (survivalguide4idiots.com)
- Kindle app update brings some Kindle Fire features to iPads (reviews.cnet.com)
- Four matchmaking services for e-book borrowing and lending (reviews.cnet.com)
- Amazon set to unveil new Kindle or Android tablet on September 28 (reviews.cnet.com)
- Betrayed Is Heading to Kindle! (rosiecochran.com)
- Kindle Touch shortage prompts new device expectations (geek.com)
- Don’t buy a Kindle to read maths or computer science books (cartesianproduct.wordpress.com)
- Amazon steps into India with Kindle store and e-reader (thehindu.com)
- Amazon Kindle Touch Wi-Fi Review (tekcore.co.uk)
- Should you buy the $114 or $139 Kindle? (reviews.cnet.com)